We have been running a unique one-day workshop for a Legal Services client where the majority of participants are lawyers. We have been using the latest neuroscience and psychology along with proven tools and techniques to allow participants to master the ‘head, heart and hands’ elements of change.
The workshop is designed to help participants to:
- Be familiar with the brain’s key processes, strengths and limitations relating to change
- Know how we typically react to externally driven changes
- Understand how to take control of the brain to make externally driven change a more positive experience
- Know how to use the brain to habituate self-directed change
- Learn to use a range of tools to support successful change
- Know how best to support others in times of change
To date over 150 participants have attended the sessions and their evaluations give a Net Promoter Score of 99% i.e. 99% would recommend attending the session to a colleague.
The workshop is a blend of input, group discussion, exercises and personal reflection that allows participants to create their own learning and action points. Participants are invited to define their own context for the workshop i.e. to consider personal, vocational, previous or planned changes as they wish which helps to make the material more personal, relevant and meaningful. The workshop is very interactive and engaging.
This is a small sample of the feedback:
- Useful insight for all areas of ‘change’ both personal and professional
- Definitely will strongly encourage other members of my team to attend
- Very interesting approach to what is often such a negative concept i.e. change
- Very enjoyable and accessible session
- A nicely focused session with some very interesting content
- Interesting and practical
- Has made me less fearful and given me practical strategies
- Brilliant, made subject matter engaging and enjoyable
- Was unsure how ‘cringe worthy’ this would be but a really pleasant surprise and a good day
- Course was very intelligently presented
- Very informative and useful, allows me to look at change in a different light
- An interesting and helpful day. Learned quite a lot. Strategies suggested to manage change were useful
- Some very useful ideas, with useful follow up reading.
- Excellent, well worth the day out of work!
- Very interesting, enjoyable, inspiring course
If you would like to know more about this unique, innovative and practical workshop please contact us