Innovation and Creativity
This is a new, practical programme that takes the best of neuroscience and psychology and applies it to harnessing the brains amazing capacity to generate and develop ideas. It is delivered as two half-day workshops with an interval in between.
Who should attend
This programme is for anyone looking to understand how insight and creativity operate in the brain. It will be particularly useful for those charged with enhancing a team or organisation’s innovation and creativity.
Benefits of attending
By attending this programme participants will:
- Understand insight, innovation and creativity from the brain’s perspective
- Learn how to develop new ways of perceiving, thinking and behaving
- Understand how they can help/hinder the insight process
- Understand the effect social and physical environments have on insight
- Know how to support insight in others
- Acquire practical tools and techniques to enhance innovation and creativity
|Understanding Self||Understanding Others|
Find out more
Use our contact form to make an enquiry about this workshop.